Formats & type of goods
Everoad takes care of general palletized goods.
Refrigerated trucks, tanks, bulk etc. are not yet available.
You can define your shipping needs in 3 ways:
- Number of pallets in standard sizes (80*120 or 100*120)
- A linear floor
- Dimensions L*W*H (length X width X height)
The maximum number of pallets on the ground is 33 pallets in 80 x 120 cm format or 26 pallets in 100 x 120 cm format.
The maximum height of the merchandise must not exceed 265cm and the total weight must be less than 28t: maximum 1 000 kg per pallet 80 x 120 cm, 1 250 kg per pallet 100 x 120 cm.
For dangerous goods (ADR), here are the classes authorized on Everoad:
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Class 3
- Class 8
- Class 9
Several pieces of information are worth remembering:
- Loading and off-loading take place at the foot of the truck
- The dimensions must correspond to the dimensions indicated when ordering.
- The merchandise must be available for all the slot you have provided for your offer