1- The carrier updates the transport progress
When a carrier accepts to take charge of your shipment, you are notified directly by e-mail.
Similarly when the carrier delivers the goods and places the delivery note on the platform.
You can also find all your shipments in your "My loads" zone
2- Carrier does not update progress (rarely)
If the delivery date is exceeded and the transport status is not updated, we call the carrier to ensure that the goods have been delivered and then ask them to update the progress.
Which brings us back to point one.
3- Understand the steps
By going into the details of a load, you will be able to follow the real time progress of the transport.
A shipment is divided into five stages:
- "On the way": the truck is on its way to load the merchandise
- "Loaded: the truck has loaded and is on its way to deliver the merchandise."
- "Delivered": the truck has delivered the goods, the delivery note is pending
- "Delivery note": The delivery note has been put online by the carrier
- "Paid": the transport has been paid, the offer is finalized