1- Have a correct reading of an offer on Everoad
Several tabs are available for different information on an offer:
- Route: with loading address and delivery address, additional comments
- Merchandise: this verifies that you are authorized to transport the goods in this offer, and to define whether the space required for this delivery is sufficient
- Type of merchandise: allows you to know if you will have the necessary equipment for transport
It is necessary to read all the information presented, by accepting an offer you commit yourself to respect the conditions of this one.
2- Accept the desired offer
- Go to the 'all freight offers' tab (1).
- Define filters to only have offers that meet your criteria (2)
- Click on "Consult the offer" (3) once you want to validate the charter (you thus commit yourself to carry out this transport):
3- Plan transportation to conclude acceptance
A summary of the offer will be displayed. If you wish to accept it, simply click on 'Next step' at the bottom:
You will be asked to estimate the days and times of loading and delivery.
If these estimates change, you can modify this information on your Everoad interface in the 'My loads' tab:
Once the planning is done, the offer is well assigned to you!
4- Change your schedule
Have your loading or delivery dates/times changed?
No problem, go to 'My loads' in the left section 'To load' or 'To deliver' and click on the 'Edit' button to change the information initially entered: